VoiceassistencefridayLast Updated on May 3, 2021
This is the simple Voice Assistance project I name this project As Friday because I love Iron Man movies
This Is about 40-50 lines of code in this project I used python and sublime text.
In this project I used some python libraries for this simple Voice assistance these are
This project is base on Only a few commands and it gives output ass voice, This can also play videos in you by using this given Command:
" Friday play Keep Up Song "
after This Command, it redirects to youtube it plays to keep up song
Share with someone who needs it
Retail Analysis Of Walmart DataLast Updated on May 3, 2021
One of the leading retail stores in the US, Walmart, would like to predict the sales and demand accurately. There are certain events and holidays which impact sales on each day. There are sales data available for 45 stores of Walmart. The business is facing a challenge due to unforeseen demands and runs out of stock some times, due to the inappropriate machine learning algorithm. An
ideal ML algorithm will predict demand accurately and ingest factors like economic conditions including CPI, Unemployment Index, etc.
Walmart runs several promotional markdown events throughout the year. These markdowns precede prominent holidays, the four largest of all, which are the Super Bowl, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The weeks including these holidays are weighted five times higher in the evaluation than non-holiday weeks. Part of the challenge presented by this competition is modeling the effects of markdowns on these holiday weeks in the absence of complete/ideal historical data. Historical sales data for 45 Walmart stores located in different regions are available.
This is the historical data which covers sales from 2010-02-05 to 2012-11-01, in the file Walmart_Store_sales. Within this file you will find the following fields:
- Store - the store number
- Date - the week of sales
- Weekly_Sales - sales for the given store
- Holiday_Flag - whether the week is a special holiday week 1 – Holiday week 0 – Non-holiday week
- Temperature - Temperature on the day of sale
- Fuel_Price - Cost of fuel in the region
- CPI – Prevailing consumer price index
- Unemployment - Prevailing unemployment rate
Super Bowl: 12-Feb-10, 11-Feb-11, 10-Feb-12, 8-Feb-13
Labour Day: 10-Sep-10, 9-Sep-11, 7-Sep-12, 6-Sep-13
Thanksgiving: 26-Nov-10, 25-Nov-11, 23-Nov-12, 29-Nov-13
Christmas: 31-Dec-10, 30-Dec-11, 28-Dec-12, 27-Dec-13
Basic Statistics tasks
- Which store has maximum sales
- Which store has maximum standard deviation i.e., the sales vary a lot. Also, find out the coefficient of mean to standard deviation
- Which store/s has good quarterly growth rate in Q3’2012
- Some holidays have a negative impact on sales. Find out holidays which have higher sales than the mean sales in non-holiday season for all stores together
- Provide a monthly and semester view of sales in units and give insights
For Store 1 – Build prediction models to forecast demand
- Linear Regression – Utilize variables like date and restructure dates as 1 for 5 Feb 2010 (starting from the earliest date in order). Hypothesize if CPI, unemployment, and fuel price have any impact on sales.
- Change dates into days by creating new variable.
Select the model which gives best accuracy.
Chess GameLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Implementation of chess in python language in which 2 players can play this game. Using "R" key we can undo this game and "Q" the game ends in between. There is 2 Classes in code.
- One is GameState() which will store the positions of the pieces.
- It has changePosition() function which will change the position of the pieces as per request.
- undoSteps() will undo to the previous state.
- availablePositions() will give all the possible moves a piece can move at that position. availablePositions() will call respective functions of pieces like bishopAvailablePositions(), queenAvailablePositions(), etc. Pawn can move in forward direction and in left or right only if opposite color piece is there. For rook, we create directions=((-1,0),(0,-1),(1,0),(0,1)) where each set() represents the direction that piece can move. Similar we use different logic for other pieces as well.
- Another Class is Steps() which is used as a data structure to store initial and final positions of rows and columns as well as unique number(unique ID), attacking piece and piece captured.
To get input from user, pygame is used. Whenever user clicks on game window, we get the position, where we clicked, using mouse.get_pos(). Some graphics is also used to make the game more enjoyable.
Indian RailwaysLast Updated on May 3, 2021
- Implement and design an Indian Railway Website which I started from 13th March to 20st March 2021.
- In this website user can able to fetch the proper trains schedule in all over the India like their Arrival Time, Departure Time , Number of Stoppage with their Station Name and Code .
- This website takes the Train Number and Date as an input from the user which he/she want to fetch the details of that particular train and after clicking the Get Schedule button , a number of Flex Cards appeared on the screen on the basis of number of stoppage including the Source and Destination station.
- This cards have two faces one is front which contains the Serial no. at the top and Station Name with their Code at below and another is back , which includes the no. of Days , Arrival Time and Departure Time.
- By default it shows the front side of the card but on hover the card it shows the back side details.
- This project also includes some CSS Animation and Live Timer Clock in the middle of the page.
Portfolio WebsiteLast Updated on May 3, 2021
DIFFERENT PAGES IN IT:
- HOME PAGE : this is the home page and it greets the viewer and tells what this is about. and on the top of this page we can see the clicks for other pages which are discussed below.