Resume Up-LoaderLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Ever you apply to an organisation with cv through mail but it might happen that specific organisation don't know that actually candidate need like job preference or type of job, so it get easier when we use this app called resume up-loader.
It is my first self project using Django (python
framework) called Resume Up-loader .
where you put every detail about yourself ,job location photos,signature,CV,after submitting the information load on the server and next page you can look all your information and download the Resume also ,i am continuously working on it and upgrading that it list all the company on that preference job location for your current qualification and skill it help the candidate to know in which company is he/she is suitable for and it also company to know their candidate batter
Under a projects section
To make this single page website I have use the python web framework called Django
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.
I have also use HTML to define the structure of front-end and use style tag to make this beautiful
Share with someone who needs it
ScholasticLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Develop tools that would increase Productivity for students and teachers. In the past 10-15 years we have seen the transition of things around us from offline to online, whether it's business, entertainment activities, daily needs, and now even education. Productivity tools have been a success with businesses and firms. Develop productivity tools for students and teachers in any domain of your choice that can achieve the same success in the educational field in the future.
In this post - covid era, the education sector has erupted, with a plethora of new opportunities. Scholastic provides a complete and comprehensive education portal for students as well as staff.
- The USP of the application are lab sessions simulated using Augmented Reality.
- Other features include usage of virtual assistants like Alexa to provide reminders, complete timetable and file integration
- A blockchain based digital report card system where teachers can upload report cards for students & send it to parents.
- Plagiarism checker for assignments. It is a one - stop solution to all needs such as announcements and circulars from institution or a staff member, fee payment and even a chatbot for additional support.
- Google Assistant For Chatbot
- Via the Actions Console
- Python3 for Plagiarism Checker
- NLP Models ( Word Embedding)
- Heroku (For Deployment & making API Calls)
- Android Studio with Java For Main Android App
- AR Foundation For Simulated Lab Sessions with Blender & Unity
- Ethereum, Solidity & React.js For Blockchain Based Storage for Report Cards (Along with Ganache & Truffle Suite)
Indian RailwaysLast Updated on May 3, 2021
- Implement and design an Indian Railway Website which I started from 13th March to 20st March 2021.
- In this website user can able to fetch the proper trains schedule in all over the India like their Arrival Time, Departure Time , Number of Stoppage with their Station Name and Code .
- This website takes the Train Number and Date as an input from the user which he/she want to fetch the details of that particular train and after clicking the Get Schedule button , a number of Flex Cards appeared on the screen on the basis of number of stoppage including the Source and Destination station.
- This cards have two faces one is front which contains the Serial no. at the top and Station Name with their Code at below and another is back , which includes the no. of Days , Arrival Time and Departure Time.
- By default it shows the front side of the card but on hover the card it shows the back side details.
- This project also includes some CSS Animation and Live Timer Clock in the middle of the page.
Hyderabad House Price PredictorLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Hyderabad House Price Predictor
ML model which predicts the price of a house based on features like total Sq. ft area,total number of bedrooms,balconies etc.
The front-end of this model is made by boot-strap and Flask,where as the backend is a Machine learning model which is trained on the housing-price dataset and the algorithm used is Random-Forest
the model is hosted at------> https://homepricepredictor.herokuapp.com/
General Overview of the Project
Starting of with the home page which is designed using bootstrap classes,here we in this template the general overview of the project is mentioned,along with that the parameters which are required for predicting the price of the house are also mentioned here,here's a glimpse of it