Python-Fantasy-Cricket-GameLast Updated on May 3, 2021
This project is an amalgamation of sqlite3 and pyqt5.The user can create his/her dream team of 11 players and evaluate points of individual players and the whole team.
Share with someone who needs it
In this Project, when you enter data, the browser and/or the web server will check to see that data is in the correct format and within the constraint set by the application.If the information is correctly formatted, the application allows the data to be submitted and saved in a database.
This project is done by using validation attributes on form elements .These are:-
1 . required :- Specifies whether a form field needs to be filled in before the form can be submitted.
2. type :- Specifies whether the data needs to be a number, an emaill address, or some other specific preset type.
3. pattern :- Specifies a regular expression that defines a pattern the entered data needs to follow.
In this Project, after giving your personal information like your name, your address,etc, and then if you click on submit button , then the information which you have filled will be shown .
If you want to update some information ,then you can also do by clicking on update button.The updated information will be shown.
If you want to delete some record ,then you can also delete it by clicking on delete button.
Duration of Project:- 10 months
My role in this project is of Developer
ScholasticLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Develop tools that would increase Productivity for students and teachers. In the past 10-15 years we have seen the transition of things around us from offline to online, whether it's business, entertainment activities, daily needs, and now even education. Productivity tools have been a success with businesses and firms. Develop productivity tools for students and teachers in any domain of your choice that can achieve the same success in the educational field in the future.
In this post - covid era, the education sector has erupted, with a plethora of new opportunities. Scholastic provides a complete and comprehensive education portal for students as well as staff.
- The USP of the application are lab sessions simulated using Augmented Reality.
- Other features include usage of virtual assistants like Alexa to provide reminders, complete timetable and file integration
- A blockchain based digital report card system where teachers can upload report cards for students & send it to parents.
- Plagiarism checker for assignments. It is a one - stop solution to all needs such as announcements and circulars from institution or a staff member, fee payment and even a chatbot for additional support.
- Google Assistant For Chatbot
- Via the Actions Console
- Python3 for Plagiarism Checker
- NLP Models ( Word Embedding)
- Heroku (For Deployment & making API Calls)
- Android Studio with Java For Main Android App
- AR Foundation For Simulated Lab Sessions with Blender & Unity
- Ethereum, Solidity & React.js For Blockchain Based Storage for Report Cards (Along with Ganache & Truffle Suite)
Ai Real Time Car And Pedestrian Tracking AppLast Updated on May 3, 2021
AI REAL-TIME CAR AND PEDESTRIAN DETECTING APP USING PYTHON AND importing OpenCV
A real-time app using python as the programming language with importing open cv.
Learning from this:
- Haar features and algorithms
- how the haar cascade algorithm works in real-time upon grayscaled images
- why it works better on grayscaled images than taking colored frames instead.
- simple lines of code can do magic just putting the right things at right places
The result from this:
- we can detect images of person and vehicle and identify them in real-time webcam support to get the real time frame or taking the video as the import
- multiple real-time images can be detected and also with regular changing of dimensions
- this can lead to avoidance of the accident as also suggested by the tesla in their dashcam video
- the most important challenge is to train the data and it's time-consuming so to build a simple prototype taking OpenCV trained data is beneficial as it saves lots of time.
- haar algorithm how it works is again one of the most important challenges as it has to be quite accurate to detect the face in real-time
- importing OpenCV required installation of multiple packages and different versions of python have different versions of that library.
- detecting person with nonliving vehicles is itself a challenge to make the training data in its work for both using two different cascade classifiers
''Human Identification And Detection Of Diseases By Extracting Sclera Veins''Last Updated on May 3, 2021
Biometric includes the physiological and knowledge based method in that Sclera vein recognition is the one of the methods which is utilized for the most accurate method to identify the person and also detect the diseases.
Many researchers have developed more methods for ID. In this project, firstly have to efficiently partition the eye images into clusters depends on their region of interest(ROI) for that we have apply the segmentation.
Here the k-means clustering method is used to cluster the image and to separate the sclera part from image of the eye. This divides the three cluster sclera, IRIS and around the eye to take the sclera part for the person identification.
Sclera vessel pattern's images are saturated and the organization of vessel patterns is multi layered and also it is quite complex the features of vein from sclera.
In order that enhancement is necessary because the vessel patterns are not prominent in the sclera, so here Gabor filter is used to filter out the unwanted part or noise to extract the feature for the further use here local binary patter is used and classifications can be done to ID person and discover the diseases.
Smart Glasses For Visually ImpairedLast Updated on May 3, 2021
This is our Second year Hardware & Software Tools project . We wanted to invent
something that would benefit handicapped people in some way. He came up with this idea
for glasses that could help blind people sense if there was an object in front of them that
they might hit their head on. The white cane that they use when walking is used for helping
them navigate the ground but does not do much for up above. Using an Arduino Pro Mini
MCU, Ultrasonic Sensor, and a buzzer, we created these glasses that will sense the distance
of an object in front and beep to alert the person that something is in front of them. Simple
and inexpensive to make. Credit to http://robu.in for some of the parts.
These “Smart Glasses” are designed to help the blind people to read and translate the typed text
which is written in the English language. These kinds of inventions consider a solution to
motivate blind students to complete their education despite all their difficulties. Its main
objective is to develop a new way of reading texts for blind people and facilitate their
communication. The first task of the glasses is to scan any text image and convert it into audio
text, so the person will listen to the audio through a headphone that’s connected to the glasses.
The second task is to translate the whole text or some words of it by pressing a button that is
connected to the glasses as well. The glasses used many technologies to perform its tasks which
are OCR, (gTTS) and Google translation. Detecting the text in the image was done using the
OpenCV and Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR) with Tesseract and Efficient and
Accurate Scene Text Detector (EAST). In order to convert the text into speech, it used Text to
Speech technology (gTTS). For translating the text, the glasses used Google translation API. The
glasses are provided by Ultrasonic sensor which is used to measure the required distance
between the user and the object that has an image to be able to take a clear picture. The picture
will be taken when the user presses the button. Moreover, the motion sensor was used to
introduce the user to the university’s halls, classes and labs locations using Radio-frequency
identification (RFID) reader. All the computing and processing operations were done using the
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Raspberry pi 3 B. For the result, the combination of using OCR with
EAST detector provide really high accuracy which showed the ability of the glasses to recognize
almost 99% of the text. However, the glasses have some drawbacks such as: supporting only the
English language and the maximum distance of capturing the images is between 40-150 cm. As a
future plan, it is possible to support many languages and enhance the design to make it smaller
and more comfortable to wear.