Billing Software In PythonLast Updated on May 3, 2021
This is an academic project which I have completed in my Data Science course when I first completed my Python module. To check my technical knowledge I created this basic GUI application.
The program is based on an “Indian billing software system” so, the catalog for the system is designed on Indian products. This is implemented for small-scale grocery stores. The interface which is being designed for the program will be user friendly. This program will use MySQL database access.
The project "Billing Software" is an application to automate the process of ordering and billing of a "Departmental store".
Share with someone who needs it
Smart FridgeLast Updated on May 3, 2021
A Smart Fridge that uses Computer Vision to log in food, keeps user updated by SMS, and provide recommendations.
We saw the brand new Samsung Family Hub smart fridge at the CES 2017, which require manual data log-in for the goods stored inside. We got inspired to create a smart fridge that can automatically log in what's inside the fridge, enable users to access the data remotely and have information recommended for the users based on what they have in the fridge.
What it does
This is an IoT-based smart fridge that uses Computer Vision to automatically log in food, informs the users through text messages of what's stored inside and expiration data, and recommend healthier and better use of user's’ current storage through features like checking nutrition and search for recipes related to some items.
How we built it
We used a button on an Arduino board to emulate the action of “closing the fridge door”. The signal created by the button is sent to a PC through a serial COM port. When PC receives that signal, the kinect camera is triggered to capture a photo of the current status in the fridge. The photo is then compressed and sent to our web server. Our web server is coded on Python+Flask and deployed on Google App Engine Flexible Environment. This web server also contains some logics for responding to Twilio messages, which will be mentioned later. When the web server receives that photo, it puts the photo in Google Cloud Storage. It also keeps some basic image metadata in Google Cloud Datastore database. Then the Google Cloud Vision API is called to analyze the photo and label it by what the item is and which category it belongs to. The labels (coming out of cloud vision api) are then passed to Google KnowledgeGraph API to be further narrowed down to things people would normally put in a fridge. The results coming out of Google KnowledgeGraph are then stored in Google Cloud Datastore database. Now the fridge basically identifies the items that were put in it by automatically capturing and analyzing photos. Every time new items are added to the fridge, Twilio would send a notification through SMS to inform user Users are also able to text Twilio some basic commands to:
- Check what is currently in the fridge
- Check which item is about to pass its expiration date
- Check the nutrition of the food stored
- Search for recipes related to some items
Challenges we ran into
1) Capture the kinect photo with the least noise and incorporated Arduino-based trigger for the photo
2) Integrate the local image capture, python web server, google cloud platform, and twilio together and make them work flawlessly. Specifically, the challenges include the following:
- Image format conversion
- Image compression and processing
- Handling HTTP POST/GET requests between Local and web servers for images as well as web servers and twilio for sending and receiving texts
- Create appropriate database structure to store images and item labels
3) At first, it was really hard to pick the right label from about 10 labels returned by cloud vision api. We used KnowledgeGraph first to narraw the list down to 3-5 labels, and then manually process them according to how “general” or “specific” they are.
4) There were some misleading parts in the documentation of cloud vision api in Python. The URI stated in the doc is not the correct format required by the actual function. We finally figured it out by looking into the C# version of that documentation.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We finished it early enough to write this :p
What we learned
Learned so much about technical stuffs and non-technical stuffs along the way of development
What's next for Smart Fridge
Computer Vision System
- Better recognition of photos containing multiple items of different categories
- More accurate and systematic labeling of new items
Data log-in/Request methods
- Use speech recognition to log in data, complementary to Computer Vision
- A smarter twilio assistant capable of natural language processing
Data Utilization Features
- Automatically refill necessity through Google Express
Machine Learning AlgorithmsLast Updated on May 3, 2021
I have created this projects by learning some machine learning algorithm's
Different algorithms I have learned are :
- K-means : In k-means algorithm I learned the working of algorithm using a dataset and loaded it. I have used sklearn and used metrics function in it to predict best fit score for dataset.
- KNN : In this algorithm I have used a car.data csv file in order to perform operations on it. I have trained the data and then labels of columns in order to fit the data in model. Then have predicted the acurracy of model.
- Regression : In this algorithm I have used different libraries such as numpy, pandas, sklearn and matplotlib for working on excel file. numpy and pandas is used for reading the csv file form directory and also to use series and dataframes of pandas. Matplotlib is used for graphical representation of model and sklearn is used to import its linear model for the data and train the data.
- SVM(Support Vector Machine Algorithm): In this algorithm I have used a different data set. Loaded that dataset into the algorithm with help of sklearn. works for classification and for regression, svm uses hyperplay to divide data in straights(line, 4D). Its a linear way to divide data.
Resume Up-LoaderLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Ever you apply to an organisation with cv through mail but it might happen that specific organisation don't know that actually candidate need like job preference or type of job, so it get easier when we use this app called resume up-loader.
It is my first self project using Django (python
framework) called Resume Up-loader .
where you put every detail about yourself ,job location photos,signature,CV,after submitting the information load on the server and next page you can look all your information and download the Resume also ,i am continuously working on it and upgrading that it list all the company on that preference job location for your current qualification and skill it help the candidate to know in which company is he/she is suitable for and it also company to know their candidate batter
Under a projects section
To make this single page website I have use the python web framework called Django
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.
I have also use HTML to define the structure of front-end and use style tag to make this beautiful
In this Project, when you enter data, the browser and/or the web server will check to see that data is in the correct format and within the constraint set by the application.If the information is correctly formatted, the application allows the data to be submitted and saved in a database.
This project is done by using validation attributes on form elements .These are:-
1 . required :- Specifies whether a form field needs to be filled in before the form can be submitted.
2. type :- Specifies whether the data needs to be a number, an emaill address, or some other specific preset type.
3. pattern :- Specifies a regular expression that defines a pattern the entered data needs to follow.
In this Project, after giving your personal information like your name, your address,etc, and then if you click on submit button , then the information which you have filled will be shown .
If you want to update some information ,then you can also do by clicking on update button.The updated information will be shown.
If you want to delete some record ,then you can also delete it by clicking on delete button.
Duration of Project:- 10 months
My role in this project is of Developer
Daily PlannerLast Updated on May 3, 2021
Project Title:Daily planner Software Used: Android Studio
Daily planner is java based android applicationThis is daily routine application which will helps us to schedule our daily routine and maintain daily checklist. In this to-do list app, we can update our daily routine as well as weekly tasks. We can also delete and add the task from morning to night and set reminder, we can also see the previous task performed in previous months, weeks and days. We get reminders for a particular task through notification. This is how, we can schedule our tasks as per our timing and will help us to remind and complete every task in an easy and efficient way.Features:
1.Creating Tasks: This feature helps you to create a task. Also, when you create a task there are less chances of forgetting it. This will give you clear idea of how many tasks you have to do.Moreover, daily planners have been a staple for both office and home. By providing sections for every time of the day, it helps you organize everything you need to do in your life, from meetings to important appointments and from spending time with kids to entertainment activities; it assists you with all these things. Daily planners are one of the best methods to address your time management. Planners have daily, weekly and monthly overviews permitting you to pen down all your important tasks and events on your schedule.
2.Setting reminder: This is used to schedule your meetings. And also gives reminder of pending task. Furthermore, these sections are normally large enough for you to write about your commitments, appointments, meetings or anything that you want to accomplish on a specified date.
3.View: Also, it allows you toorganize certain eventsat any day, time or hour, no matter if it is morning or evening. Allowing you to have a track of all events and records, you can manage your time accordingly. If you click on date then it will shows you all the task of that day.
4.Update and Delete:In this app you can update the task by clicking on the task which is displayed on the dashboard. If you don’t want a task that you’ve added before then you can simply delete that task.