Working of the find-S algorithm
Less than 500 views • Posted On Aug. 18, 2020
Prerequisite: Concept and Concept Learning
The step-wise working of the find-S algorithm is given as -
- The process starts with initializing ‘h’ with the most specific hypothesis, generally, it is the first example in the dataset.
- We check for each positive example. If the example is negative, we will move on to the next example but if it a positive example we will consider it for the next step.
- We will check if each attribute in the example is equal to the hypothesis value.
- If the value matches, then no changes are made.
- If the value does not match, the value is changed to “?”.
- We do this until we reach the last positive example in the dataset.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science
Most Popular Tutorials on Asquero
What are your thoughts?