Working of the find-S algorithm
3032 Views • Posted On Aug. 18, 2020
Prerequisite: Concept and Concept Learning
The step-wise working of the find-S algorithm is given as -
- The process starts with initializing ‘h’ with the most specific hypothesis, generally, it is the first example in the dataset.
- We check for each positive example. If the example is negative, we will move on to the next example but if it a positive example we will consider it for the next step.
- We will check if each attribute in the example is equal to the hypothesis value.
- If the value matches, then no changes are made.
- If the value does not match, the value is changed to “?”.
- We do this until we reach the last positive example in the dataset.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science
Most Popular Tutorials on Asquero