Low Level, Mid Level and High Level Image Processing
1490 Views • Posted On Sept. 30, 2020
Low-Level Image Processing
- Low-Level processing operation involves tasks such as image preprocessing to reduce noise, contrast enhancement, image sharpening, etc.
- In the low-level process, both input and output are images.
Mid-Level Image Processing
- Mid-Level processing involves tasks such as image segmentation, description of images, object recognition, etc.
- In the mid-level process, inputs are generally images but its outputs are generally image attributes.
High-Level Image Processing
- High-Level processing involves making sense from a group of recognized objects.
- This process is normally associated with computer vision.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science