Low Level, Mid Level and High Level Image Processing
Less than 500 views • Posted On Sept. 30, 2020
Low-Level Image Processing
- Low-Level processing operation involves tasks such as image preprocessing to reduce noise, contrast enhancement, image sharpening, etc.
- In the low-level process, both input and output are images.
Mid-Level Image Processing
- Mid-Level processing involves tasks such as image segmentation, description of images, object recognition, etc.
- In the mid-level process, inputs are generally images but its outputs are generally image attributes.
High-Level Image Processing
- High-Level processing involves making sense from a group of recognized objects.
- This process is normally associated with computer vision.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science
Most Popular Tutorials on Asquero
What are your thoughts?