Characteristics of Artificial Neural Networks
2477 Views • Posted On Aug. 22, 2020
Characteristics of Artificial Neural Networks are -
- It is a neurally implemented mathematical model.
- It contains a large number of interconnected processing elements called neurons to do all the operations.
- Information stored in the neurons is basically the weighted linkage of neurons.
- The input signals arrive at the processing elements through connections and connecting weights.
- It has the ability to learn, recall, and generalize from the given data by suitable assignment and adjustment of weights.
- The collective behavior of the neurons describes its computational power and no single neuron carriers specific information.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science