Advantages and Disadvantages of RGB and CMYK Color Model
Less than 500 views • Posted On Oct. 1, 2020
Advantages of the RGB color model
- No transformation is required to display information on the screen, for this reason, it is considered as the base color space for various applications.
- It is used in video display because of additive property.
- It is a computationally practical system.
Disadvantages of the RGB color model
- It is non-useful for object specification and recognition of colors.
- It is difficult to determine a specific color in the RGB model.
- It is a hardware-oriented system.
Advantages of the CMYK color model
- Commonly used for production printer color.
Disadvantages of the CMYK color model
- It is a subtractive model, the components are pigments or inks, not color.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science
Most Popular Tutorials on Asquero
What are your thoughts?