Advantages and Disadvantages of RGB and CMYK Color Model
1497 Views • Posted On Oct. 1, 2020
Advantages of the RGB color model
- No transformation is required to display information on the screen, for this reason, it is considered as the base color space for various applications.
- It is used in video display because of additive property.
- It is a computationally practical system.
Disadvantages of the RGB color model
- It is non-useful for object specification and recognition of colors.
- It is difficult to determine a specific color in the RGB model.
- It is a hardware-oriented system.
Advantages of the CMYK color model
- Commonly used for production printer color.
Disadvantages of the CMYK color model
- It is a subtractive model, the components are pigments or inks, not color.
Share this tutorial with someone who needs it
Most Popular Tutorials in Data Science
Most Popular Tutorials on Asquero